So Orange Jammies at Wisdom Wears Neon Pyjamas has, in all her infinite wisdom, decided to give me this. And because I’m such a generous soul, I am getting over my love of shiny things and actually passing this on. Well, actually, because the rules say so. 😀
The Brilliant Weblog award is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.
- When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
- Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
- Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with the Brilliant Weblog Award.
- Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
- And then we pass it on!
So the Brillante Weblog Award goes to…
1. Iz for Audacious: She’s pink. She’s gutsy. She’s hilarious. She writes about family and love and dogs (and often love for dogs) with equal aplomb. She does the personal post with such style and she’s more fun than cheesecake.
2. Anita Bora for Just A Little Something: Travel stories. Food stories. And great photographs of places all over India. She’s a window into the life I wish I was living.
3. Gopal for Which Main, What Cross: He captures my city so lovingly, frame by frame. His images get the soul of this in-flux, traffic-weary, often confusing city and I go back to them to remind myself of it.
4. Karthik and Doz for Etcetera: As they say, their blog’s got a point, if only you can find it. While you’re at it, there’s heaps of interesting stuff to read.
5. Shilo for Across the Universe: Illustrations, photographs and other flights of imagination — all of it charming.
Okay, I know it says 7 but I’m going to stop here. Have fun checking out the links. Ta!